Restoration work: $50.00 per hour
- Correction of light levels, exposure, contrast and brightness
- Correction of faded colour and colour casts
- Improving of sharpness and clarity
- Removing dust, scratches and marks made by pen, sellotape etc.
- Repairing damage made by water, mold, stains and creases
- Repairing missing pieces, tears and distortion
Retouching work: $50.00 per hour
- Correcting lighting and exposure problems.
- Improving sharpness and clarity.
- Fixing minor blur caused by camera shake.
- Opening closed eyes.
- Fixing facial features.
- Turning frowns into smiles.
- Clear-cutting subject onto blank transparency.
- Changing or replacing backgrounds.
- Changing or replacing subjects.
- Creating panorama images.
- Specialist graphic design effects.
Colouring work: $50.00 per hour
- Convert colour image into black and white.
- Enhance colours in a colour image.
- Remove colour casts.
- Convert a colour or black and white image to any two-tone colour image.
- Add spot colour to black and white image.
- Replace one colour with a different colour.
- Colourise a black and white image.
Scanning: $6.50 per scan + $10.00 set-up and processing fee per order
- Photographic prints or documents (one scan per page) up to A4 in size.
- Smaller prints can be grouped together in one scan - up to four standard photo size prints or more for vintage photo prints
- Colour or black and white 35mm slides - up to four slides per scan
- Colour or black and white 35mm negatives - up to two strips per scan
- Medium format negatives - one strip per scan
All prices include GST
Discount of 15% for New Zealand museums and historical societies.
Payment is to be made within seven (7) days of receipt of invoice unless otherwise agreed. Clients with regular ongoing work may request a monthly account. '
Clients will receive a watermarked thumbnail image of the completed work along with our invoice. Once payment is received we will send the full-size files with the watermark removed.